Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Frank Zappa quote

Malloy's editorial reminds me of a quote by the late, great Frank Zappa:

"It has never mattered to me that thirty million people might think 'I'm wrong.' The number of people who thought Hitler was 'right' did not make him 'right.' The same principle should be applied to anyone who has an individualistic attitude. Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?"

- pp. 226-227, The Real Frank Zappa Book (Poseidon Press, 1989)

FZ is still my biggest hero!

So how does this relate to 9/11? Pretty obvious, isn't it? Those of us who have taken the time to consider information and evidence that questions the official 9/11 story are still in the minority. That does not make us wrong, despite what the majority may think. It looks like Mike Malloy/Air America got some negative feedback for daring to bring up the topic. The editorial was quickly removed from the Air America website. I'm glad I copied and posted it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home